4/12/2013

new Chi Chi wishlist :)

I have been a big fan of Chi Chi clothing for quite some time and I decided to make my very first wishlist which includes my most favourite pieces of their collection! :)
AND there is a great competition going on, if you want to win £200 to spend on amazing dresses at Chi Chi!
You can enter it here : http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013_04_01_archive.html
Chi Chi website :  http://bit.ly/ZQGeDd

As you can see, I am obsessed with lace. I would wear a curtain if it was possible. Ok, now I'm exaggerating, but if there was for example Vera Wang curtain, I would wear it. I am that much in love with lace!
Anyway, here are absolutely gorgeous dresses with and without lace and I feel that the time for me to buy some of them will definitely come!!




These are my most favourite pieces, but it took me such a long time to choose them because all of their dresses look stunning! If I had 200£ to spend in Chi Chi, I'd buy definitely four of them and pay the fifth dress because when I can't decide, I must take it all.
And yet I always say "Thanks God, I am a woman!" These dresses are worth it !!!




Dress nr.1- CHI CHI JAKINDA DRESS £48.99



Dress nr.2- CHI CHI INOCENTA DRESS £49.99



Dress nr.3- CHI CHI REGINA DRESS £47.99




Dress nr.4- CHI CHI LUZ DRESS £59.99




Dress nr.5- CHI CHI MARTA DRESS £46.99



1 comment:

  1. beautiful dresses! especially the last one! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words !