3/18/2013

taaz.com


 Hey guys! Hope you are all doing great :) !

I must share my new passion for eyeliners! I’ve fell in love with them when I first saw my beloved Cara Delevingne on the picture below. I thought it would be hard for me to use them because as I said before, I am not very skilled when it comes to make-up and stuff. But this looks so great and flawless that I decided to try it after all.

I know a great web page, where you can do gorgeous makeovers with your portrait picture and then decide what kind of eyeliner and style suits you. It’s not just about eyeliner or make-up, you can also change your hair, add glasses or some jewelry..

Also, you can find there some useful advices about skin, hair, nails or just be in touch with the hottest trends.

Here is one randomly chosen makeover:




And dear Cara:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words !