2/05/2013

CHANEL Spring-Summer 2013 Haute Couture show





I fell in love with this Haute Couture show from Chanel. It's so magical and fairytale. Of course, miss Cara Delevingne is incredible. She's been now announced as a model of the year in British Vogue wearing Giorgio Armani. But that's quite another story. I meant to say that Karl Lagerfeld's passion for fashion is overwhelming. It's everything .. music, models, clothes, place, the way models are walking, the gaze in their faces ... And you can also see Anna Wintour or Franca Sozzani sitting in the front row.
I wish I was there too.






2 comments:

  1. I love this show and the dresses:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress before the last picture!

    NEW GIVEAWAY: Win a pair of glasses for you or your friend
    Hope you can partecipate, I will be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words !