1/23/2013

The Rocket Volum’ Express


As promised, here's a small post about The Rocket Volum' mascara from Maybelline and few pictures as well.
I think it's a lovely mascara and I'm happy to have one in my bag. It takes just a minute to achieve up to 8 times more clump-free volume. In my case, it definitely does what it's supposed to- lengthens and gives that clump-free volume look. Actually I really feel like a blinking doll. And I can assure you that it's impressive enough.
I also like the look of this wonderful thing. Hot pink on metallic blue- it's kind of funky yet chic and cool.
Four of my friends have already bought it and I think their money are well spent.
Unfortunately I'm not sure if these pictures can capture the whole impression and I'm sorry for this. I was in a hurry and I didn't make it exactly as I wanted to.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words !