1/30/2013

Moroccan Gold

Some time ago, I saw one documentary in tv about Moroccan oil. I found that very interesting. It was actually so interesting that I had to find more informations about it on the internet. And when I did so, I had to buy a bottle of this moroccan gold for myself.
What is Argan oil in the first place? It's an oil that comes from a very rare argan tree. This tree can be found mostly only in Morocco and seldom in Israel. That's one of the reasons why is this oil so highly valued. The other one is number of benefits argan oil provides:
One of the most popular benefits is its anti-aging attribute. We all want to be beautiful and look young as long as possible and this will help you to reduce wrinkles, inflammation and it contains high levels of vitamin E which is a strong antioxidant.
Another great benefit is an incredible skin protection. For example, it's a great help if you suffer from Acne, it helps in scare tissue healing, it helps you to get rid of dark spots, it effectively softens the skin surface, it's also protecting the skin against UV rays from the sun.
This oil is a real miracle when it comes to hair. I love my hair and I hate seeing them damaged and dry because of winter, hair color and so on. This helps me enormously. If you want to look like girls from ads, all you have to do is use this oil. I swear I speak the truth.
There are several medical benefits as well. Anti-cancer properties, it's helpful in lowering cholesterol levels, it heals eczema and psoriasis or chickenpox.
The one and only disadvantage is its price. Because it has so many great benefits and because it's really rare, argan oil does most definitely not belong to the most cheapest matters. But it's extremely worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words !