1/24/2013

How much is too much ?

Because I'm still carrying a little holiday weight, I finally came to the decision that something must be done about it. It bothers me a lot actually. I've never been satisfied with my body but in this case, Christmas means another nail in the coffin.
It's my honest wish to lose 4-5 kg (8-11 pounds). I hope my wish will come true eventually. I bought, especially for this big fight, weight loss tea and cleansing tea and I must say that I believe more in the power of placebo effect than in the power of these teas.
I work out a lot and I'm really trying not to eat junk food and sweets. BUT I will never give up chocolate. And I would rather work out like a nut than give up pizza.
See ... it's not that easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words !