11/05/2012

How I see the world

I'm shortsighted. And I've been shortsighted for last 15 years. Let me just remind you that I'll turn 21 this month. I do have glasses but I do not like them as much as I like my look without them.
So it's been almost 15 years since I see this world as a big blur.
I find it a bit impressionistic because it's more rather like huge amount of dots which, in the end, make the image itself.
Maybe that's why I like impressionism so much. I love it because of outdoor scenes with bright, radiant colors without an emphasis on detail.

Claude Monet was one of the founding fathers of this artistic movement. I adore his work, especially the ones with water lilies.

Edgar Degas. This man, among other things, is known for his paintings with ballet dancers. I would love to have one of his drawings on my wall. And I really mean it, because it's a beautiful source of inspiration.

Pierre-Auguste Renoir is the last painter I'm going to mention. He truly was a celebrator of beauty as I read once upon a time. My most favourite is his painting called "The swing".

 Claude Monet-water lilies

 Claude Monet- the water lily pond

 Edgar Degas- Blue Dancers (Les Danseuses Bleues), 1890

 Edgar Degas- Danseuses, 1895

Pierre-Auguste Renoir- The Swing (La Balançoire), 1876



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words !